Sonnet Chiselled Golden GT
SKU: PB-SMP-9968 Categories: Pens, Ballpoint pens Tag: parkerpen
The Parker Pen Company is an American manufacturer of luxury pens, founded in 1888 by George Parker in United States. In 2011 the Parker factory at Newhaven, East Sussex, England, was closed, and its production transferred to Nantes, France. From the very beginning to present days, Parker’s craftsmen and designers have never stopped working, innovating, and reinventing the Parker pen. Making a Parker pen is a solemn act of creation. Modern Parker pens are complex mechanisms of up to 21 individual parts designed to work together to produce pens of discerning quality. For the most prestigious lines, meticulously selected materials are enhanced by decorative treatments and manual polishing before being assembled by hand and rigorously tested. Attention to detail is at the core of every Parker pen and it requires experts who have an aesthetic attention to detail. When creating it's products Parker uses such precious materials such as rhodium, platinum, gold, silver, and precious resins and manually polish and enhance them with decorative treatments such as precious stones before they are assembled, along with 18K solid gold nibs, by hand.
Shipping & Delivery
TERMS OF PAYMENT
We provide you quality service at maximum convenient and affordable conditions.
The payment methods are bellow.
- On-line payment – we accept ARCA, MASTER and VISA cards.
- Payment by Idram
- Cash on delivery – cash payment upon receipt.
- Bank transfer – valid only for legal entities.
All prices on our web-site are final and include all local taxes.
- In case of purchases of 10,000 AMD and above, delivery in the territory of Yerevan is FREE.
- In the case of purchases up to 10,000 AMD, the delivery price in Yerevan will be 1000 AMD, and the delivery will take 2-4 hours.
- Delivery outside of the territory of Yerevan is carried out via Hay Post and takes 2-5 days.
TERMS OF RETURN
Any product purchased from penbox.am can be returned or exchanged within 14 days from the moment of purchase.
To return the product following conditions must be met
- Present the payment receipt
- Return the product unopened in its original and undamaged packing.
Upon return, the money can be refunded by hand or by bank transfer within a maximum of 7 working days.
Parker and Lamy brand pens are not subject to return or exchange.